Modern kitchen floor tiles are gaining popularity among people in recent years. There are new styles, textures, and decoration ideas coming every day. And to make a good-looking kitchen, flooring is also important along with a modern kitchen setup.
Are you also looking for kitchen floor tiles ideas? Follow this quick article to get a transparent idea about all the kitchen floor tiles available in the market and then you can decide which one to choose easily.
Kitchen Floor Tiles Ideas:
- Ceramic is always the first preference in tiles for kitchen floor. You can get different colour textures, patterns and sizes in this kitchen floor tiles design.
- It is easy with the ceramic tiles to clean and wipe off. For this kitchen floor tile texture in its material, there remain no rough spots.
- As these tiles are hard, they can withstand heavy traffic. So if you want to use ceramic tiles for restaurant kitchen floor tiles, you can easily do so.
- The only drawback in ceramic tiles is, you need to give daily effort to keep them clean
- Concrete tiles are one of the most durable and long-lasting kitchen floor tiles ideas. Concrete flooring can provide the guarantee to not break easily. Also, it prevents the kitchen from getting dumped, especially in the monsoon.
- These tiles are available mostly in bigger sizes and they can give an ultra-modern look to your kitchen.
- Different kitchen floor tiles designs are not available in this category, unlike other tiles options. Also, you can get greyish colour tones mostly for these concrete floor tiles.
- These tiles are likely to get stained easily.
- If you want to match the kitchen flooring with the cabinets or shelves, hardwood flooring is a good option. It gives a sophisticated look to the kitchen flooring.
- Wooden flooring makes a great kitchen floor tiles texture with yellow-brown and chocolate brown colour options.
- It is easy to clean the floor.
- Hardwood flooring tends to get damaged easily. Also, it is unable to protect the kitchen from damping.
- Wooden tiles for kitchen floor are not much water or fluid-resistant.
- Porcelain kitchen floor tiles ideas are in trend now. These tiles have both glaze and matt finish.
- These tiles for kitchen floor is made with strong and durable ceramic materials. So, it can give durability like concrete tiles and there is more kitchen floor tiles texture available in this type.
- It is easy to clean and due to its smooth finish, any damage cannot be seen in these tiles.
- The main problem with porcelain tiles is, it is non-porous and cannot absorb water and any stain marks. So, you need to keep them dry and clean daily.
Which kitchen floor tiles are better?
Apart from these four types, there are travertine tiles, terracotta tiles, and vinyl flooring options. But considering the durability and texture, it is better to choose from these four kitchen floor tiles designs.